Hydraulic Designers is pleased to offer a full line of electronic vehicle control products integrating engine, transmission and other machine functions into a common J1939 or CAN Open Data Link control circuit.
These systems consist of rugged, field-proven components suitable for heavy-duty operating conditions. PWM digital signal logic maximizes efficiency, response and signal integrity under harsh environmental conditions. Reliability has been proven through extensive testing, as well as years of real-world application experience.
This is a complete line of the most rugged, heavy duty vehicle machine controllers, monitors, displays and electrical connectors for motion control and integrated machine control applications in mobile, off-highway and material handling equipment.
• Reliable operation in the most demanding mobile equipment applications
• Operating temperatures from -40 to 85°C
• Chemical splash immunity
• Moisture resistance to IP67 specifications
• Fully resistant to EMI/RFI
• Vibration resistant to 8 Grms (random) 24–200 Hz, 3-axis